Join date: Apr 6, 2022


To change your name in Alaska as an adult 18 times of age or aged, you can file a solicitation with the Superior Court.However, you'll be issued a Certificate of Name Change, which will serve as substantiation that you have fairly changed your name, If the court approves your solicitation. Still, if you wish to change your name after marriage, divorce, or dissolution of marriage, you typically don't need a Certificate of Name Change, as your marriage instrument, divorce decree, or dissolution decree can serve as substantiation of your Alaska Name Change.


More actions